Saturday, March 11, 2006

BHX SAS


I got up very early, tidied up and left after checking that SK2533 had departed on http://www.cph.dk



But at Birmingham Airport SK2533 CPH-BHX was posted as being one hour late.


After taking some snaps outdoors I tired and went to this Birmingham Airport Prayer Room for the first time.

Behind a row of orange cupboard doors were these essentials:-






JUDAISM









BUDDHISM













CHRISTIANITY

and a big selection of different editions of Holy Bibles are on the shelf above (not shown)









HINDUS

with books from ISKCON - The International Society for Krishna Consciousness

of which I read and then I meditated




SIKHS

with The Khanda, one of the most important symbols of Sikhism

with a picture of the Golden Temple








MUSLIMS


on the door a Prayer Timetable from the Birmingham Central Mosque





and the arrow on the floor points to MECCA



after meditating I felt much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home